The EKAFREE Master Programme aims at providing students with the overall following skills and learning outcomes:
- Unique insight in agricultural, food, and resource economics theories.
- Comparative and profound knowledge within an international context of EU and Korea approaches on agricultural and resource development policies.
- Knowledge on the theoretical aspects of integrated vision of development: functioning of agricultural and resource systems, scientific methodologies, social sciences and policy analysis tools.
- An inter-disciplinary education in agricultural, food, and resource economics.
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and solve problems related to agricultural andm resource economics through using adequate instruments, methods and tools.
- Ability to dialogue (even in different languages) with different actors, using critical reflection skills and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex interconnections between agricultural, food and resource issues, and to find proper policy resolutions.